July 15, 2012 11:57 PM PDT
Medical Marijuana for Kids
Medical Marijuana represents the part of the plant Cannabis used as a physician-recommended form of medicine or herbal therapy.
Medical Marijuana for Children
1. Medical Marijuana is used for the treatment of OCD (Obsessive–compulsive disorder) to children.
2. Medical Cannabis is used for the treatment of Autism (Repetitively stacking or lining up objects is a behavior sometimes associated with individuals with autism).
3. Medical Marijuana is used for the treatment of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or (ADD) (Lack of attention, Hyperactivity, Impulsive behavior).
4. Medical Marijuana can be used for the treatment of Brain Tumor- Children (A brain tumor is a group (mass) of abnormal cells that start in the brain).
5. Marijuana is used for treating sick kids. (Sick-illness or vomiting).
How to use marijuana for kids
1. Can be used as chocolate recipes
2. Can be used as Biscuit recipes
3. Can be used as Drinking Liquid
Medical Marijuana is used as a medicine for the kids. It is used as a medicine for ODC, Autism etc. For More Info: San Francisco Medical Marijuana Dispensary.
June 26, 2012 02:09 AM PDT
Medical Marijuana Legalization
- 6000 B.C.: Cannabis seeds used for food in China by Hua Tuo
- 1271-1295: Marco Polo first brings the use of hashish to Europe’s
- 1840: Medicinal preparations of cannabis are made available in the USA
- 1906: Pure Food and Drug Act is passed, regulating the labeling of products containing Alcohol, Opiates, Cocaine, and Cannabis
- 1915-1927: Cannabis begins to be prohibited for nonmedical use in the U.S., especially in SW states...California (1915), Texas (1919), Louisiana (1924), and New York (1927)
LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA
Legalization vs. Decriminalization
- Legalization: the product would be sold legally and taxed in a well-regulated market (like buying alcohol at the liquor store which is controlled by the state)
- Decriminalization: it would no longer be considered a punishable crime to possess, but sale would still be a punishable offense.
PROS OF MARIJUANA
- When used in moderation, the drug is no more harmful than legal drugs, such as tobacco or alcohol.
- Limiting use of marijuana through prohibition betrays personal freedom.
- Legalization would result in lower prices. This would help reduce crime, such as theft.
- Cancer patients would benefit from legalization, as marijuana would be able to be used for medicinal purposes.
- Street crime derived from drug disputes would be reduced.
- Our economy could benefit through taxing marijuana.
- Law enforcers could focus on more dangerous and serious crimes.
CONS OF MARIJUANA
- Marijuana is perhaps a gateway drug.
- Other dangers, such as driving under the influence of marijuana, may be increased.
- To some, the use of marijuana is morally wrong.
- Marijuana legalization may increase the number of children using.
- More criminals will be on the streets.
- Marijuana may cause physical damages to some users, such as lung damage.
- Marijuana may cause physical damages to nonusers through secondhand smoke.
LEGALIZED COUNTRIES OF MARIJUANA
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- Rhode Island
To get quality cannabis products, visit San Francisco medical marijuana
April 26, 2012 03:22 AM PDT
A pharmaceutical drug, also referred to as medicine, medication or medicament, can be loosely defined as any chemical substance intended for use in the medical diagnosis, cure, treatment, or prevention of disease.
A sampling of classes of medicine includes:
- Antipyretics: reducing fever (pyrexia/pyresis)
- Analgesics: reducing pain (painkillers)
- Antimalarial drugs: treating malaria
- Antibiotics: inhibiting germ growth
- Antiseptics: prevention of germ growth near burns, cuts and wounds
Cannabis is a genus of flowering plants that includes three putative varieties, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. These three taxa are indigenous to Central Asia, and South Asia.
Medical Cannabis is gaining momentum worldwide as a natural medicine that provides safe alternatives to treatment by toxic chemicals.
Contemporary uses of medical marijuana are as a recreational drug, as religious or spiritual rites, or as medicine; the earliest recorded uses date from the 3rd millennium BC.
How to use
- Smoking Cannabis
- Ingesting Cannabis
- Cannabis Flour
- Cannabis Butter
- Eating Muffins
- Eating Cookies
- Ingesting Capsules
- Using Elixir
- Using as a Compress
Uses of medical Marijuana
- Decreased Intraocular Pressure->Glaucoma
- Decreased spasticity/Ataxia/Muscle Weakness->multiple sclerosis, celebral palsy, spinal cord injuries
- Analgesia->cancer pain, post-operative pain, phantom limb pain
- Appetite Stimulation->palliative care for anorexia caused by opioids, antiviral drugs, AIDS-related illnesses or terminal cancer
- Antiemetic Effect->prevention of Nausea/vomiting caused by anticancer drugs
- Bronchodilator-bronchial asthma
Future of Cannabis
- Food and Nutrition
- Body Care
- Fabric, Textiles, and Rope
- Building Materials